Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chapter 6- Christmas on Main Street

Mommy, Daddy, Daniel, and me- Alyssa we went to St. Charles to visit Main Street.  They had a Christmas celebration party.  It was fun.  Cami and Becky came with us. 


The road that the cars drive on is made out of bricks.  The buildings were old and had Christmas decorations on them. We walked around a lot.

We got caramel corn and cookies.  Some of the cookies had chocolate chips.  Some had Christmas sprinkles.  Some were “doodle” cookies (snickerdoodles).

I wore a blue dress with white fluffies at the bottom and on my sleeves.  My hat jingled because it had bells on it.  It also had red flowers and ribbons that touched the bottom of our hair. 

The Russian lady was pretty.  She had eye shadow.  It was blue.  She’s got a long white dress. 

We saw lots of different Santa’s!  They all gave us cards with pictures on them.  I got lots of cards.




I jumped in some leaves!  I don’t know why Mommy took a picture of that, but she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment